Lycee Khadija Oum El Mouminine - Tétouan - Maroc Index du Forum
Lycee Khadija Oum El Mouminine - Tétouan - Maroc
ثـانـويـة خـديـجـة أم الـمـؤمـنـيــــــــن

Lycee Khadija Oum El Mouminine - Tétouan - Maroc Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Forum du Lycée Khadija Oum El Mouminine - Tetouan- Maroc مـنـتـدى ثـانـويـة خـديـجـة أم الـمـؤمـنـيـن - تــطـوان - الـمغـرب  
عزيزي الضيف أو الزائر مرحبا بك , إذا كنت غير غير مسجل في منتدى ثانوية خديجة أم المؤمنين ... إشتـــرك وإستفد من مزايـــا العضويــة، الرجــاء إضغط على زر الإشتراك أعلاه
www.lycee2.on.ma قريبا . . .
2 quizes from the south

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycee Khadija Oum El Mouminine - Tétouan - Maroc Index du Forum -> Programmes Scolaire المقرر المدرسي -> English الإنجليزية
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mouqed
Modérateur

Nom et Prénom: mouqed abdelhaq
khadija Oum El Moumi Masculin
Point(s): 164
Moyenne de points: 3,09
Etoile: 1étoile

MessagePosté le: Dim 1 Mai - 19:48 (2011)    Sujet du message: 2 quizes from the south Répondre en citant

Omar Alkhyiam high school
Dcheira Quiz 2
Task 1 .Language (10pts)
A-Fill in the blanks with the appropriate words from the list .(2pts)
Look up – turn down – look after – set off .
1- Mrs. Smith is looking for someone to --------------------.her baby when she is at work.
2- She couldn’t t ------------------the job she was offered a week ago.
B-Rewrite these sentences with the words given . (8pts)
Wishes
1-Oh it s raining cats and dogs now. why did I decide not to take my umbrella with me .
If only ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2-It rained yesterday .We couldn’t t play tennis .
We wish --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conditional
3-If I --------------------(to know) what to do ; I ------------------------(not /to ask ) you to help.
4-If he ------------------------( to get) to the cinema late ; he -----------------------(to miss) the beginning of the film.
Task2 Writing (10pts)
a-Some( refugee) children are obliged to leave school and start working .Write a short essay about the causes and consequences of this phenomenon in the world . Give suggestions to solve this problem.
b-You were in a baccalaureate class last year & you didn’t t pass .Write a letter to your friend where you express your regrets and wishes .
GOOD LUCK

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar Alkhyiam high school
Dcheira Quiz 2
Task 1 .Language (10pts)
A-Fill in the blanks with the appropriate words from the list .(2pts)
Put on -take off –hand in –put off –make up- make out – look up- hand out .
1- I need to -------------------my coat .It s quite hot in this cafeteria.
2- Students are required to -------------------their exam papers to the teacher.
B-Rewrite these sentences with the words given (8pts).
1-Oh it s raining cats and dogs now.why did I decide not to take my umbrella with me .
If only …………………………………………………………………………………
2-Our neighbours won t turn their radio down .
We wish …………………………………………………………………………….
Conditional
3-If I --------------------(to know) what to do ; I ------------------------(not /to ask ) you to help.
4-If he ------------------------( to get) to the cinema late ; he -----------------------(to miss) the beginning of the film.
Task 2 Writing 10pts
a- After you finish your education , would you like to live in Morocco or in a foreign country? Write an essay stating your preference and giving reasons for your choice.
b- With the large number of channels that satellite services provide, people become more and more addicted to TV.write an article to your school magazine , in which you explain the negative effects of TV on people .

GOOD LUCK
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 1 Mai - 19:48 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Lycee Khadija Oum El Mouminine - Tétouan - Maroc Index du Forum -> Programmes Scolaire المقرر المدرسي -> English الإنجليزية Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation